Pepe Original Version

The most memeable memecoin in existence. The dogs have had their day, it’s time for Pepe Original Version to take reign.

home
roadmap

ABOUT

Pepe Original Version is tired of watching everyone play hot potato with the endless derivative ShibaCumGMElonKishuTurboAssFlokiMoon Inu coins. The Inu’s have had their day. It’s time for the most recognizable meme in the world to take his reign as king of the memes.

Pepe Original Version is here to make memecoins great again. Zero taxes, LP Locked and contract renounced, $POV is a coin for the people, forever. Fueled by pure memetic power, let $POV show you the way.

HOW TO BUY

Create a Wallet

download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io

Get Some BNB

have BNB in your wallet to switch to $POV. If you don’t have any BNB, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.

Go to PancakeSwap

connect to PancakeSwap. Go to https://pancakeswap.finance/swap in google chrome or on the browser inside your Metamask app. Connect your wallet. Paste the $POV token address into PancakeSwap, select Pepe Original Version, and confirm. When Metamask prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.

Switch BNB for $POV

switch BNB for $POV. We have ZERO taxes so you don’t need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.

TOKENOMICS

Token Supply: 420,690,000,000,000

🤑No Taxes, No Bullshit🤑. It’s that simple.

93.1% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool and presale, LP tokens were locked🔒, and contract is renounced. The remaining 6.9% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet locked🔒only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet is easily trackable with the ENS name “pepeoriginalversion.bnb”

tokenomics

ROADMAP

Phase 1: Meme

Phase 2: Vibe and HODL

Phase 3: Meme Takeover

All jokes aside, here is a rough sketch of $POV path ahead.
We dont wan’t to give everything away on day 1, Expect surprises along the way 😉

 

Phase 1

  • Launch

  •  
  • CoinGecko/Coinmarketcap 

  • Listings

  •  
  • 1,000+ Holders

  •  
  • Get $POV Trending on twitter with our memetic power

 

Phase 2

  • Community Partnerships Pepe Original Version Times digital newsletter

  •  
  • Formation of token gated discord group, Pepe Original Version Palace, for holders, more details tba

  •  
  • CEX Listings

  •  
  • 10,000+holders

 

Phase 3

  • Pepe Original Version merch

  •  
  • Pepe Original Version Academy

  •  
  • Pepe Original Version Tools

  •  
  • T1 Exchange Listings

  •  
  • 100,000+ holders

  •  
  • Meme Takeover

Contact

$POV coin has no association with Matt Furie or his creation Pepe Original Version the Frog. This token is simply paying homage to a meme we all love and recognize.

$POV is a meme coin with no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return. There is no formal team or roadmap. the coin is completely useless and for entertainment purposes only.

© Pepe Original Version 2023. All rights reserved!